IP-guard Device Management Module helps you effectively control the access permissions of various kinds of devices, e.g., storage device, communication device, USB device, Bluetooth device, dial-up device, burning device, network device, smart phone device. It effectively and efficiently prevents sensitive data from leaking out via these devices.
Effective and Efficient Device Control
- Block specified users from using specific devices
- Block using specific devices during specific time range
Instant Alert and Warning
- Custom warning messages
- Pop up warning messages on the users’ side if users want to run any unpermitted devices
- Pop up alert messages on the administrator’s computer if users use any unpermitted devices
You can allow or block the usage of following devices.
- Storage Devices: floppy disk, CD-ROM, CD burner, tape drive, and removable devices (e.g., USB drive, removable hard disk, memory stick, memory card, SD card, MP3 player, and iPod), etc.
- Dialup: dial-up Connection
- Smart devices: Android smart phone devices, Apple iPhone, iPad devices etc.
- Communications Devices: COM, LPT, USB controller, SCSI controller, 1394 controller, Infrared, PCMICA, Bluetooth, MODEM, Direct Lines.
- USB Devices: USB Keyboard, USB Mouse, USB Modem, USB Image Device, USB CD-ROM, USB Storage, USB Hard Disk, USB LAN Adapter, etc.
- Network Devices: wireless LAN Adapter, PnP Adapter (USB, PCMCIA), virtual CD-ROM and virtual LAN Adapter
- Others: Audio devices, virtual CD-ROM, etc.