We, hereinafter referred as ‘us’ or ‘our’ is committed to respect your privacy and choices. The statement highlights our privacy practices regarding Personal Information that we collect and store about you through this website and also for those Personal Information that you provide us while using the trial version of our products or activating the product after purchase.
Personal Information that we process
For the purposes of this privacy statement, ‘Personal Information’ is any data which relates to an individual who may be identified from that data, or from a combination of a set of data.
Examples of Personal Data: Your name, address, phone number and bank account number.
In general, you may browse our website without providing any Personal Information about yourself. However, we collect certain information such as
- Information that you provide via our website, including information you provide when you register to download trial version of our product on the website e.g. name, email address, position/title, company, country, city and telephone number;
- Information about your computer and about your visits to and use of this Site, such as your Internet Protocol (IP) address, demographics, your computers’ operating system, and browser type and information collected via cookies.
Use of your Personal Information
We use your Personal Information for the following purposes:
- to provide better usability, troubleshooting and site maintenance
- to understand which parts of the website are visited and how frequently
- to identify you once you register on our website
- to contact you and respond to your questions or requests; and
- to ensure the efficiency and effectivity of our business relationships, commercial transactions, marketing and employment practices.
Legal basis of the processing
We do not practice the collection of Personal Data revealing racial or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, trade-union membership, and the processing of genetic data, biometric data in order to uniquely identify a person or data concerning health or sex life and sexual orientation.
We process your Personal Information when it is necessary for the performance of a contract to which you are the party or in order to take steps at your request prior to entering into a contract. This applies in any case where we provide services to you pursuant to a contract, such as when you use our website or process your registration on the website. If you do not provide the Personal Information that we need in order to provide our services, we will not be able to provide our services to you.
We process your Personal Information when it is necessary for the purposes of a legitimate interest pursued by us (when these interests are not overridden by your data protection rights). This applies in the following circumstances:
- to identify you once you register on our website; and
- to contact you and respond to your questions or requests;
- to understand which parts of the website are visited and how frequently; and
- to provide access to desirable content based on your preferences
Data recipients, transfer, and disclosure of Personal Information
We may disclose personal data to third parties as a part of normal business operations. Such third parties must enter into a written contract with us containing appropriate privacy clauses. Third parties are mandated to handle all personal data in accordance with the following:
- Third parties must ensure equal care and adequate levels of protection
- Appropriate security measures must be implemented to safeguard the personal data
- The personal data must only be processed in accordance with Tec Solution’s instructions
We may be required to disclose Personal Data in connection with a lawful request from Government law enforcement agencies, public authorities, or other national security request.
Access, correction, removal of your Personal Information
You have the right to access, correct or delete your Personal Information that we hold, including your profile and preferences. You also have the right to object to certain processing and, where we have asked for your consent to process your Personal Information, to withdraw this consent. These rights may be limited in some situations – for example, where we can demonstrate that we have a legal requirement to process your Personal Information. Access to personal data may be denied if an unreasonable request is made, subject to local laws. If access is denied, we will provide the reason and a point of contact for further inquiry to the individual.
We adopts reasonable and appropriate security practices and procedures including administrative, physical security, and technical controls in order to safeguard your Personal Information.
Cookies and Other Tracking Technologies
Use, Retention & Disposal
Personal Information will not be retained for a period more than necessary to fulfill the purposes outlined in this privacy statement, unless a longer retention period is required by law or for directly related legitimate business purposes.
Protection of customer data
We ensure that at all times we maintain, transparency, accuracy, confidentiality, accountability and required compliance with customer data.
We will implement appropriate technical and organizational measures for protecting the customer data used for providing the testing services such as
- Encryption of customer personal data.
- Ensuring ongoing confidentiality, integrity and availability and resilience of processing systems and services.
The technical and organizational measures are also regularly tested, assessed and evaluated for their effectiveness.
Any employee having access to customer personal data shall not process them except on instructions after obtaining the required approvals from the customer.
Compliance & Reporting
We are committed to monitoring and enforcing compliance with this Policy and with applicable privacy laws, regulations and obligations.
We have documented procedures for:
- Addressing and resolving any data privacy grievance
- Implementing a remediation process for any data privacy breach
- Identifying a third-party arbitrator for dispute resolution, if necessary
All our directors, officers, associates, agents, vendors and contractors are expected to fully comply with this Policy.
Violations of this Policy are investigated, and failure to comply with this Policy may result in disciplinary action up to and including termination of employment or contract.
Updates to this privacy statement
We may change the data privacy practices and update this privacy statement as and when the need arises, and the same will be made available on the website. But our commitment to protect the privacy of website users will continue to remain.
Contact & queries