- The IP-guard server/router should have a real fix IP address.
- Port forwarding is needed to be configured in the IP-guard server side router (default gateway).
- If the IP-guard server ownthe real fix IP address, then we need to configure in its side router (default gateway), release/open port 8236 and port 8237.
- If only the IP-guard server side router(default gateway) own the real fix IP address, then port forwarding to the server virtual IP address is needed for port 8236 and port 8237.
- Run the Agent Installation Generator in server:
- Input the real fix IP address of the server:
- Then create/pack the agent installation program.
- Send that agent installation program aboard, find someone to deploy abroad locally.
- Reboot the abroad computers which have agent installed.