Data Loss Prevention Solution
— Safeguard your sensitive data to prevent data leaks
IP-guard Data Loss Prevention (DLP) solution, a comprehensive data leakage protection solution, helps organizations effectively manage the threats and risks to organizations’ information, and safeguard what organizations value.
It carries rich and matchless features to help organizations against data security threat, and prevent accidental and malicious data leakage. It effectively controls and protects sensitive data as it leaves, moves and transforms through your IT environment.
With it, organizations can centrally monitor how the data is being used, records data operations and prevents data leaking out via various channels such as removable storage devices, email, instant messaging, and printing.
IP-guard enables you to get a grip on your critical information, avoid costly loss and safeguard intellectual property.
Effective Permission Control
IP-guard DLP solution manages the access permission of device, printer, email, removable storage device, Instant messaging applications, programs, documents and specific port/IP. Moreover, it also helps you prevent unauthorized computers from connecting to the internal network to steal confidential information and to spread virus/malware. In addition, unauthorized users cannot use IM applications and emails to contact with any other people. And unauthorized users cannot send emails to unallowed domain and recipients.
IP-guard DLP solution not only records employees' file actions in detail, but also protects confidential information from being illegally transferred out via network and portable devices. In addition, IP-guard assists enterprises in identifying and blocking any illegal file operations.
Transparent Data Encryption
IP-guard DLP solution is able to automatically encrypt and decrypt data stored on authorized removable devices with its removable storage device management feature which is completely invisible to users. Users cannot detect its existence. In addition, encrypted data are only accessed by authorized users and computers.
IP-guard DLP solution lets you monitor how your data is being used, records users’ computer activity and provides a detailed report for you to check and discover any illegal actions.
Instant Warning and Alert
IP-guard DLP solution sends real-time warning messages to users when they commit any illegal actions. Users can be required to justify their actions or process can be blocked if they violate corporate data usage policy. At the same time, an instant alert will pop up to notice administrators. All illegal actions will be collected and listed on a report. This facilitates administrators’ management, effectively prevents data leakage, and secures your confidential information.
Comprehensively Block Risky Applications and Record Application Usage
Block risky applications such as MSN, SKYPE, AIM, ICQ, Trillian and FTP to stop data leaks
Automatically filter specified target applications even when their names are changed
Record application usage including Time, Application Name, Path/Title, User, Computer, etc
Easily Disable Devices
- Disable a variety of devices such as floppies, CD-ROMs, burning devices, infrared devices, USB storage devices, USB CD-ROM drives, USB hard disks, and Bluetooth devices.
Widely Control and Record Document Action
- Manage document permissions such as read, write, rename, create, copy, paste, move, restore, and delete
Record all document activities in detail
Record changes of file extension
Make copies of original documents before they are modified, deleted, and moved to other disks or removable media
Comprehensively Control, Monitor and Record Email Activity
- Block specified email domain
- Define specified recipients in case that emails are sent to wrong recipients mistakenly or intentionally
- Block emails with specific subjects
- Block sending any attachments, attachments with specific names, or attachments over specified size
- Record all email contents including sender, recipient, subject, text, time, attachment, etc.
Efficiently Control and Monitor Instant Messaging
- Block specified users from sending files out of the company via IM applications
- Back up files sent out via IM applications
- Limit the size of outgoing file
- Record instant messages (MSN, Skype, ICQ, Yahoo! Messenger, etc)
- Record local users, participants, time, etc
Easily Detect and Stop intrusion to secure internal data and system security
- Detect and stop external computers from connecting to the internal network
- Block specified communication ports to prevent data loss
- Block malicious ports and IPs to stop viruses from entering the internal network to safeguard data security
Effectively Control and Record Print Activity
- Block specified printers, shared printers and applications from printing
- Stop unauthorized printing
- Back up printed documents
- Record print actions in detail
Take Advantage of Unmatched Removable Storage Permission Control and Data Encryption
- Limit the access permission of authorized removable storage devices
- Automatically encrypt and decrypt files stored on authorized removable storage devices within the trusted environment
- Automatically encrypt files when they are copied to unauthorized removable storage devices
- Runs in stealth mode, completely invisible to users
- Easy, intuitive policy-creation
- Flexible time restriction
- Ease of use
- User-friendly interface
- Real-time notification alerts
- Installs in minutes
IP-guard DLP solution, a comprehensive data loss prevention solution, enables customers to:
- Protect sensitive data in the enterprise.
IP-guard DLP solution efficiently protects sensitive data in outgoing emails, on the network, and on removable devices.
- Mitigate risk.
IP-guard DLP solution mitigates information leakage risk by controlling, monitoring, and recording data use, enforces data security.
- Avoid costly loss.
IP-guard DLP solution protects sensitive data and prevents confidential data loss. The leakage of company plans, credit card data, and customer information can be very costly to companies. IP-guard easily helps you avoid these huge losses.
- Simplify security operations.
IP-guard DLP solution lets you centrally monitor, record and control your critical data with ease.
- Avoid legal disputes.
IP-guard DLP solution records user operation and provides you with impartial evidence. When there is a data leak, you can find out who should take responsibility for the misconduct.