- Select from the menu Categories->Applications
- In the Application Categories window, switch to set applcation. And click the button to new a category and assign a name to it e.g. Entertainment (see Figure 1)
- Click the Unclassified folder (all installed and unclassified applications listed here), drag and drop the desired applications to specified application categories folder e.g. drag and drop the GoogleToolbarNotifier.exe applications to Entertainment Application Categories folder (see Figure 2). And use "Feature identification of such applications" option while asked (see Figure 2).
- When you view the application statistic, you can easily see how long these applications running by using the statistical data, Bar chart or Pie chart (see Figure 3).
- You can export the application statistical data from File->Export in HTML, Excel or text format for further analysis. (see Figure 4)
Figure 4.2 Export in HTML format
Figure 4.3 Successful Export
Figure 4.4 Exported Data in HTML