||The log database is so large, how to re-create it with only basic information?
1. Stop the IPG server service in IPG server computer.
2. Open and Login the Backup Tool in IPG server computer.
3. Select “Select only the basic data” option, and select the output file path, and press “Backup” button.
4. After the backup, 7 databases files will be backup and output in your file path.
Move them to the location you want to place. Exit the backup tool.
5. Open SQL server management studio and login.
6. Select the OCULAR database from the left, right click and select “Tasks->Detach..”, and confirm the detach
7. Select the OCULAR database from the left, right click and select “Attach..”
8. Select the OCULAR3_Data.MDF data files the backup tool just created:
Attach As: OCULAR3
Owner: NT AUTHORITY\SYSTEM
9. Start the IPG server service, and Login IP-guard console.
10. Confirm the agent information is still there.
11. Delete the large old database files.